Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with the scrummy Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
We are very excited that for The List week 13 we have been give a Personalised Planner to give away to one of you lucky listers! Personal Planners make the most amazing planners, you know how we love a good planner, which can be personalised in so many ways. You can even add your own photos and special dates. This means each one is truly unique and what’s more will work for you as you have designed it! The lucky winner will be picked at random next Friday!!
Now time for my list;
- I have now lost 2 stone and 40.5″ on Diet Chef in 7 weeks! I still have a lot to lose, but it is a good start.
- This week has been a bit of a struggle, as I have had such a stonking headache for days. Why is looking after children while you are ill so hard?!
- I am waiting to hear from a major TV channel, to see if they will chose me for a new makeover show, after filming last week.
- Read life low; My stupid headache, really hampering my productivity.
- Real life high; My hubby telling me how proud he is of all I have achieved with my blog this last year.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular & my favourite blog post this week was; When photo shoots go BAD
- New blog discovery: gym bunny mummy a lovely fresh looking blog, I can’t wait to read more.
- Best post I read this week: A fab post by Kate from Pouting in Heels about brands expecting us to work for free.
- Blog high; I am now a full time blogger, scary and exciting (full time, but I still look after Baby every day).
- Blog low; Not getting as much done as I wanted to #StoryOfMyLife
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>