Do you long to have a successful blog, but get weighed down by the detail? Does there always seem like there’s so much to do, that you don’t know what to focus on first?
Blogging CAN be your job, it can be your hobby too and it most definitely is something you CAN be successful in. Sometimes you just need a little bit of help. This is where I come in. As a Psychology graduate with a Diploma in NLP and vast experience of coaching sports people, I can advise and guide you in creating the best blog possible.
I have also walked the walk. I went from typing my first blog post to professional blogger in just 18 months, so I know exactly what it takes.
FLEXIBLE COACHING SUPPORT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
“I was lucky enough to have Aby as my blogging mentor for 8 weeks. Aby engineered a complete site overhaul for me including a new theme, logo design and completely new blog branding. I cannot overstate how much help Aby gave me during those few weeks, she made such a difference to my blog and I fell in love with it all over again! Aby was always available to answer questions both via email and on Facebook. And she helped me on a range of topics in addition to the blog redesign such as contract negotiation and photography. I can’t thank Aby enough for everything she did during the time she was my mentor.”
Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops
- critique of your blog
- suggest areas of improvement
- a simple plan of action
- suggested goals for your specified direction
1 Hr Coaching Session
- 1-1 hour long coaching call via FaceTime, Skype of Telephone
- Find and resolve issues that you are having
- Offer specific advice based on your needs
- Help to work towards a clear action plan
- Offer advice on how to take your blog to the next level
Critique & Coach
- receive all the items listed on both blog critique and 1 hour coaching session
- benefit from a reduced rate