I started my blog having only read one blog post before. Within 15 months I was a professional blogger earning more than I had in my previous job.
I now run this blog, create and sell courses to bloggers, run a successful hashtag community and collaborate on a magazine for bloggers.
I can show you how you can do it too!
Join the #MamapreneurRevolution to realise your dreams of running your blog as a business.
Sign up to the VIP list to get exclusive content which will help you push your blog to the next level.
Tips from and for conferences
- BlogCamp Vibe (Notes from the London conference)
- Nuffnang Winter Workshop (Instagram/Podcasts/You Tube/Steller)
Organisation / Productivity
Growing and Monetising your blog
Design and Imagery
- The Linky List – One of the best things about blogging is the community. If you feel you need to become more involved, then joining in with linkys, is a great idea. It is hard to keep track of what’s on when, so I created the ‘Linky List’, which I update regularly.
Social Networks / Promotion
- Facebook for bloggers – This amazing post was written by the lovely Hannah from Mums’ Days.
- Rapidly grow your Instagram (notes from webinar with Nathan Chan founder of Foundr Mag)
What Blogging means