Welcome back to my new series, ‘5 Things’. This week I am sharing;
I have learned from Blogging
- People you ‘meet’ online really can turn out to be true, genuine friends. In fact, sometimes you have more in common with them, than friends you have known for a long time. You understand a world that takes so much of your time and that is quite a strong bond.
- That I am a workaholic. When I am passionate about something, I give EVERYTHING. This is what blogging has done to me, I feel immersed and addicted to my blog and everything that comes with it. Meaning I work every night into the early hours, grab time at every possible opportunity, but blogging means a lot me, so it never feels like work.
- That if I don’t know something, I will learn. I started blogging 18 months ago and had no clue about anything blogging related. Now I have my Blog Club page, with lots of blogging posts that have done really well. I love learning how to make things bigger and better, and relish the challenge that blogging brings.
- That it is possible to take something that starts as a hobby into a profession. It requires hard work, more than most people can offer, but it is possible. You might have to hustle, but if you always do a good job and conduct yourself properly the opportunities will come to you.
- That I LOVE it, I truly cannot imagine my life without my blog, the blogging community and the wonderful friends I have made on my journey so far. The warmth of the community and the support of my friends is remarkable.
What have you learned from blogging?