Christmas is the time of year that many of us let loose and indulge in tasty treats. Edible goodies can make great presents, that will always be appeciated. I thought I would roundup some yummy present ideas, in case you are struggling with your Christmas shopping.
1. Barú chocolates, drinks and marshmallows – Barú is genuinely the stuff of dreams. From divine drinks powders (Chai Latte, Chocolate, even fluffy marshmallow chocolate!), to chocolate covered marshmallows, every bite/slurp is heaven!
2. Over The Rainbow Grow Your Own Veg Box – Get your kids to eat their veggies by letting them grow their own! This crate comes with chard, beetroot and carrot seeds. Free personalisation. £32 from Stacks Of Flavour.
3. Lily O’Brien’s Indulgence Collection – Indulgent recipes including; Sticky Toffee, Simply Chocolate, Le Crunch Chocolat, Praline Perfection, Orange Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Creme. £12.45.
4. Fudge Kitchen, Jingle Fudge Home Kit – Contains all you need to make fudge at home, Christmas Gingerbread fudge, Christmas Cookie fudge, Yule Log fuge. £22.
5. 12 Chocolates of Christmas – 12 delicious, top selling seasonal fudge recipes hand rolled and decorated in complimentary silky, smooth chocolate. From Fudge Kitchen. £15.
6. The Merry Christmas Hamper – A gift that the whole family can share, there’s Prosecco, Gingerbread and Milk and Cookies Nano Slabs, Christmas Drinking Chocolate, our Christmas Sleekster, Caramel Tiddly Penguins and Coconut Snowballs. £50 from Hotel Chocolat
Do you have any foodies in your life? Do you fancy any of these?