Welcome to my Christmas Gift Guide Series. Today is all about Toddlers. I have put together a little collection of lovely things, from stocking fillers to main presents.
Top left clockwise
- Ebulolo toys from Tendre Deal* – These fabulous toys are a must have for any toddler. We were sent Jeff the Rabbit (far left of the picture). He is bright, colourful and has lots of different textures. Check out the Tendre Deal website to get current prices. These are sure to be your child’s new best friend!
- Biro Rocking Horse from Smallable 108 Euro – I am not sure if Baby actually NEEDS another Rocking Horse, as she already has three….. However, if she did then this fabulous one would be straight on our wish list. I love Biro toys, they are so well made and they look great too!
- Fireman Sam Ocean Rescue DVD* £12.99 rrp – This would make a great Stocking filler and it is available on Amazon for less than the recommended price. The DVD includes six episodes, all relating to the sea and will keep your children entertained while you are making Christmas dinner! Double win! Check out the Fireman Sam website to find out more.
- Baking Set from My 1st Years £20 – I LOVE this little baking set. Baby would never keep that hat on at the moment, but it is such a cute set that I would be tempted anyway. This gorgeous pink gingham chef set would make a fabulous present for any budding Mary Berry’s. The set includes a pink gingham apron with a matching chef’s hat, oven gloves, a rolling pin and four fun-shaped cookie cutters. The set can also be personalised, which makes a really special present.
- Lamaze Hear Me See Me Photo Album* £19.99 – This is a really cute interactive toy. Featuring the usual bright colours and different textures, that you would expect with a Lamaze toy, but also with a great interactive aspect. The frame holds four of your own pictures. You can then record a short message for each picture. That way when the child opens up each flap to reveal the picture, they will also hear a special message. I think this is a fabulous toy.
- Organic Cotton Teepee by Deuz’s from Eside £115.00* This lovely teepee comes in yellow, pink or blue print and features a cut-out window with roll-down blind – the perfect indoor den for small adventurers. Baby loves her teepee, full review coming later in the week.
- Lost my name book* £18.99 – I originally saw these books when they were pitched on Dragons Den. They are magical, personalised books, following a child who has lost their name – and sets off on a marvellous adventure, to track down the missing letters. Specially printed for every child. Ideal for children aged 3 to 7. However, it also makes the perfect keepsake for babies and younger children.
- Personalised Noah’s Arc Play Set, £40 from My 1st Years – A fun and interactive play set that kids will love. It comes with seven different species of animals – all in two by two of course. The drawbridge lowers and the boat’s base is rounded, so it will rock as if in water. You can personalise the front with up to 15 characters on one side and 4 on the other.
- Monkey Wellbeing Children’s books* – This idea is a little left field, but a good if your child has some healthcare milestones approaching. These books encourage discussion between parent and child to help children adjust to new experiences. The storybooks are fun and engaging and feature the adorable main character ‘Monkey’. Monkey’s stories aim to see life through the eyes of a child and reduce their anxieties when encountering new experiences. The series consists of storybooks, activity packs, stickers and Monkey puppet. The series provides a fun, informative and highly useful gift for families of young children and will be appreciated by children and parents alike. All the aspects of the pack shown can be bought from the website.
Disclosure: We received a sample of the products marked with a * (contains affiliate links)