I think I am getting old… I feel winter is my soul-mate season. However I do feel a strong need to hibernate throughout the entire thing. Obviously (sadly) this is not possible, things to do and all; so the next best thing for me is to embrace coziness. I need to Hygge my entire house to help me saviour that gorgeous snuggly feeling all year round.
Until I have time to buy more blankets and string up my twinkly lights I am stocking up on comfy pjs. My favourite place is in PJs on my couch (told you I was getting old!). Honesty is the best policy and there is not much I love more. With this in mind I am on the look out for the perfect PJs and thought I would share my recent Sleepwear finds, in case you are feeling the need too.
My winter PJs crushes
- Dickins & JonesGoosey Lucie Pj Set – A fun and unique print designed exclusively for Dickins and Jones. A rich navy colour with red and ivory highlight colours. Cotton rich fabrics create a soft feel.
- Therapy Rudolph Illustration PJ Set – The rudolph illustration PJ set is the perfect gift this festive season (maybe even a gift for yourself!).
- Cyberjammies Spot Pant With Knitted Top Pyjama Set – I think these long sleeved cotton PJs look super cosy. That fact alone puts them near the top of my list.
- UGG Cozy Plaid Pyjama Gift Set – I didn’t know that UGG did PJs! These traditional cotton plaid PJs are lush.
- Chelsea Peers Snowy Mountain Long Sleeve Pyjama Boxed Set – If you fancy something a bit more full on what about these funky long-sleeved jersey PJs?
Do you love embracing your inner hermit? Have any of these awesome winter PJ’s tickled your fancy? I think I might just get them all; well you can’t have enough PJs can you?
Disclosure: This is a commissioned post.