I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Finishing writing my next free blogging course.
- Binge watching Suits.
- Listening to my favourite Podcasts.
- Ava smiling after the penicillin kicked in (tonsillitis again!)
- Some lovely supportive comments following my video.
- Arranging with a brand to go floating. Can’t wait to see if it helps me switch off.
- Seeing Ava dressed up as Goldilocks for World Book Day.
- Discussing a potential holiday with a brand.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky