By nature I am one of life’s worriers and I can find myself focusing on negative issues, when I should be celebrating what I am so very grateful for. So I thought from time to time I would write a gratitude list to highlight the things I love. It will be nice to read these back in years to come.
- That my darling daughter will walk the entire length of the room to give me an imaginary gift pinched between her fingers.
- My wonderful husband who looks after us so well and who is our rock every day.
- My amazing sister-in-law, who is always such an incredible support.
- Baby’s face when I bought her a replacement toy for one she had lost a week ago.
- That Baby’s garden is almost ready. I can’t wait to share it with you all and watch her play in it.
- How Baby and I say, ‘Ready, Steady’ and then we fly at each other, hugging and squealing.
- Listening to Baby trying to say ‘Tickle’ and actually saying ‘Ticker’.
- The way Baby takes my finger and moves it to different pictures in a book, so I will tell her what the picture is. Or rubs it over different textures of her books, as if she wants to make sure I experience it.
- Being part of the wonderful blogging community.
- The way Baby will pick up a book and come to sit on my knee so I can read it to her.
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude.
*Original image: Cas Cornelissen