I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Watching Baby and Mr Hubby crawling around on the floor after each other (Yes, both of them CAN walk!).
- That I found a new band to listen to, Royal Blood (Love them!).
- My amazeballs hubby, who stayed home to look after Baby and I, when I was laid up with a bad back.
- My Sister in Law for coming to stay with me and Baby, while Mr Hubby is at the Dorset Steam Fair this week.
- Watching Baby eat with her fork #CleverBaby
- Creating artwork with Baby and Mr Hubby #FamilyTime
- That Mr Hubby notices when I get cold and brings me a blanket.
- The way Baby helps me in the morning by dragging the dog beds to the door, so we can shut them out for the day (out of the living room, don’t call the RSPCA!).
- Being snuggled up inside while the rain is hammering down.
- That I got to play with Mr Hubby’s camera on an outing. I love it!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: James Douglas