I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Watching Baby place her teddies one by one on her rocking horse and give them a little ride.
- Playing football with Baby. She runs at the ball and kicks it to me, then runs off squealing.
- Watching Baby feeding Upsy Daisy & Iggle Piggle her rice crackers, while making eating sounds.
- How well my little bubba coped on a long day in London with no naps!
- Getting into the music in my car, turning round to find Baby copying me and nodding her head.
- The smile on Baby’s face when one of the songs from her TV programme’s comes on.
- The kindness of commuting strangers (helping me up/down stairs with my buggy).
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream….. I know!, but it was our anniversary.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: Tim Mossholder