I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- The Great British Bake Off. I should be bitter, as I applied and didn’t even get interviewed, but I can’t hold a grudge I LOVE it! #TeamBerry
- That every time Baby sees anything that resembles a train she says ‘choo choo’
- Watching the Strictly Come Dancing launch show! #CoverMeInSequins!
- Wandering round the shops with Baby beside me #NoBuggy
- That Baby very quickly found the shelf in the toy shop that contained ITNG & Doc McStuffins toys and stood squeaking, while pointing to them.
- That Mr Hubby came home early from work and took the dogs for their vaccinations, to save me wrestling Baby and two yappy dogs into the vets.
- The smell of Baby’s freshly washed hair.
- Our Mummy Daughter trip to the forest.
- Trying to teach Baby to bounce, using our bed as her trampoline.
- That lots of people join in with mine and Hannah’s new linky, The List
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: Arthur Pokusin