I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- The fabulous PR people who arranged a car to pick me up from/take me back to the station to save Baby and I tubing and walking to the event.
- Watching Baby wearing my slippers, she loves them and shuffles around the living room.
- My shiny new computer, that I won back in May (only just set it up).
- Walking round the local nature reserve with Baby, enjoying the sun.
- Watching Baby get on her rocking horse to watch TV.
- That Baby swam completely on her own.
- That my first blog post for a brand went live.
- Listening to Baby say Yo-Yo, when she is given a fruit Yo-Yo. #Adorable
- That I wasn’t as bad at French as I thought I would be. #NightSchool
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: Jake Givens