I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Watching Baby learn to make bubbles with a bubble wand and learn to say ‘bubble’.
- Seeing Baby play with her BFF, who has been on holiday. She hugged her so tight.
- Walking with Baby beside me, holding my hand (we are doing more without the buggy now).
- Baby’s new room is almost decorated. It won’t be long until we can move her.
- That we sold lots of old things at the NCT sale and managed to pick up some bargains too!.
- Having Mr Hubby at home for 3 more days than usual.
- Teaching Baby to cross the road safely.
- Playing in the park with Baby.
- Going over 5k Twitter followers.
- That I picked up bargain curtains for Baby’s room. I was trying to decide if I wanted to spend £50, then looked in the sale bin and found the exact ones half price!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts,
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky and the Happy Days linky.
*Original Image: Caleb Morris