I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Listening to Baby shush (with a finger to the lips) random barking dogs in the street.
- That I am one of five finalists in the Non-Dad category of the Love All Dads 2014 Awards!. So honoured.
- That Diet Chef are supporting me with my weight loss.
- The way that Baby steals everything I try to eat with a tilt of her head and an open mouth!
- That I have risen in the EBuzzing rankings to 18 in Parenting and 45 in blogs overall.
- Cuddling Baby in the dark, when she put both arms around my head and gave me a massive cuddle.
- The look on Baby’s face when I let her try tea (a drop on the end of my finger), a massive smile and she said ‘tea’
- That Baby put her wellies on all by herself! #ProudMama
- Watching Baby try to cuddle the computer screen (while saying ahhhh) when she saw kittens on someone’s post.
- Watching Baby playing in puddles.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.
*Original Image: Silvestri Matteo