I really loved the process of writing my gratitude list last week, so I decided to join in again. I think it does me good, to bring to the fore, all the little things that I love and that I am so very grateful for. So this week;
- The way that my daughter wants to kiss everyone she meets #Floosy
- Big mugs of tea #SaveMyLife.
- That Baby will wave to cars that let us cross pedestrian crossings.
- That Mr Hubby cooks me tea every night. #IBurnBeans
- That when I am drying my hair in the morning, Baby will pick up the brush and brush her own hair.
- That Baby seems to be developing a love of books.
- The way Baby puts my slippers on top of my feet.
- That when Baby wants to try something we have, she looks at it and raises her chin.
- That after 14 months of Baby screaming every time we wipe her face. She has decided it is fine for us to do this, as long as I sing ‘The Boy does Nothing’ by Alesha Dixon, substituting ‘boy’ for ‘Baby’. Apparently it’s hilarious!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude and Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts linky.