I love writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
Wow, I can’t believe that this is my twenty first gratitude list. I truly believe that counting my blessings every day really helps to improve my positivity.
This week I have loved;
- Baby learning to say towel, it was really cute when she just came out with it.
- My blog won an award (Best Non-Dad Blog of 2014 in the LoveAllDads Annual Awards).
- I moved up to 91 in the Tots100 rankings.
- Playing ‘Grab the Baby’ as she is walking past. She thinks it is hilarious!
- Attending BlogCamp last weekend. I love spending time with other bloggers and soaking up the information.
- Losing more weight on Diet Chef, 13lb in two weeks isn’t to be sniffed at.
- Being thoroughly spoiled at Bicester Designer Outlet Village for a blogging event. AMAZING!
- Baby had her first late night, staying up after her bed time. I was so worried about how she would cope. However, I needed have worried! She was a superstar at the event, slept all the way home, barely stirred while I changed her clothes and went straight down in her cot, waking up at her normal time!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Verily Victoria Vocialises #PoCoLo and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.