I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Meeting my friend’s new little baby for the first time.
- Going to Em’s house and spending time with her, Annie & Ez.
- How excited Baby gets when I ask her if she wants to call Daddy at work.
- Seeing the lovely Jaime at a blogger event at Hamleys.
- That Baby’s temperature reduced after almost hitting 40, poor Baby.
- Mr Hubby coming home early to help me look after a poorly dog and a poorly Baby.
- Baby starting to properly belly laugh at the TV, so cute!
- Watching Baby kiss the phone when Daddy is on the line.
- How thrilled Baby was with her Doc McStuffins microphone (50p from Tesco, bargain!).
- Baby shouting us in the car, then when we looked round, she was hiding behind the sun shade!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me and the #HappyDays linky.
*Original Image: Nigel Lo