I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- That when I told Baby that she was going to visit her friend, she just kept repeating her friend’s name all morning.
- Being given tickets to the Ideal Home show at Christmas for next week.
- Losing another 4lb and 4.5″ on my diet. (23lb in 5 weeks!)
- Mr Hubby coming home on Thursday (thank god!)
- Baby giving me kisses on the lips complete with kissing noises.
- Baby shouting at the dog to come in and pointing to the house! #TooCute
- How Baby always wants to go down the lane to see the sheep (before we can get in the car).
- BlogFest, such a wonderful (if long!) day, with fabby people.
- Being part of a wonderful community of bloggers, there really is nothing like it. This week I have had some lovely support and I am so very grateful.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude, and
*Original Image: Jeff Sheldon