I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- How in love with our dogs Baby is.
- Being offered a little break with my family. Just what we need.
- Watching Baby enjoy her first soft play experience. She was so brave!
- Playing in the park with Baby.
- Seeing how thrilled Baby was having a day with her little friends.
- Watching Baby learn how to get our dogs to lie on their backs by knocking on the floor (all by herself)! So cute!
- Dancing in the car with Baby to Christmas songs. It was great!
- Pushing Baby in her stroller with her shouting ‘Go, go, go!’ (with her fist in the air for dramatic effect).
- My amazing friends Hannah, Em and Hannah, who know just how to pick me up and who are so supportive. Love you ladies xxx
- Taking Baby to see Santa.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude