I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- The delivery of our new pram!
- A fabulous afternoon with my blogging buddy Kat and our kiddies.
- Hubby home for an unexpected day and a half.
- Watching Baby get on a car ride and hold her hand out for money to make it go.
- Baby enjoyed her first ever snowy walk!
- Listening to Baby tell Mr Hubby she wants ‘Pie and Peas’ for her dinner.
- Watching Baby blow raspberries on the couch.
- Cuddles in the dark with my gorgeous baby.
- Watching Baby score a goal at soft play.
- That blogging has brought such truly wonderful friends into my life.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude and