I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- How thrilled Baby was to be given a duvet on her bed.
- Losing 5lb in my first week on XLS Medical.
- Listening to Baby’s language develop at the speed of light.
- Visiting one of my best friends Em and her fabulous kiddos.
- Picking up our final bits and bobs for Camp Bestival.
- Seeing how much Baby enjoyed the Charlie and Lola Adventure Trail at Mottisfont National Trust.
- Getting wonderful comments about my blog from readers and PRs. For someone who is not super confident that makes me smile.
- Baby heard the man next door banging, turned to me and said ‘He’s a noisy chap’. Ha ha, cuteness!
- Eating homemade Christmas Pudding ice cream! nom nom nom.
- Baking with Baby and seeing her in her little chef’s hat!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with the #HappyDaysLinky over at What Katy Said.