For me the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely, things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I always remember the little things I have loved.
This week I loved;
- Watching Baby in the sea for the second time. She had tremendous fun.
- That my, once scared of swimming, Baby is now full of confidence and in the toddler class.
- Watching Baby and Mr Hubby play cuddle attacks. Baby wanders past with a ‘please don’t get me’ (but DO get me) look on her face. Then screams with delight when she gets cuddle attacked!
- Our new bargain gazebo (£19 from B&Q), which covers most of Baby’s side of the garden.
- Watching Baby play with her sand and water table, she LOVES the water side.
- Baby rode her first ever pony (more on that soon!!)
- My bed! I have found myself longing to get in it each night, instead I have done a fair bit of falling asleep on the couch.
- That I found a tweet scheduler that saves me about an hour a day!
- Watching Baby running on the spot when she is excited.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.