I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- The way Baby says ‘perfect’ in an Irish accent when she has done something she thinks is good.
- Watching Baby juggle with Tampons! She says ‘juggle’, throws them in the air with a big smiley face and then says ‘try again’!
- Listening to Baby chat away to the Sat Nav lady on my phone.
- A wonderful day with Amy and her girls.
- Putting a jersey dress on Baby for her to declare it was a ‘Princess Dress’.
- How happy Baby was to see her ‘replacement’ lost teddy again, who I told her had gone on holiday for a wash and a new hat.
- Having an awesome time at Camp Bestival.
- Baby shouting ‘Daddy pick the grass!’ at Camp Bestival as she wanted to feed to the ‘Paca’s’, strand by strand!
- Watching Baby ride twice, she was such a lucky girl this week with pony rides.
- My awesome husband who did an amazing job getting all our stuff to and from our pitch at Camp Bestival, not an easy job up those hills!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with