I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This is what happens when you give Baby chocolate ice cream…
This week I have loved;
- Taking Baby to meet her new share pony Honey Bee. Baby will be allowed to ride her three times a week and she is so excited!
- Looking forward to this weekend away in Devon here! We are just there Saturday and Sunday, but it looks like such an amazing house, I can’t wait to check it out. Oh and Em and her family are coming with us! Woop!
- Big massive cups of tea. I haven’t slept much so these have been much needed.
- All the lovely comments on my new theme and blog design.
- Reaching #1 in the Parenting Blogger leaderboard.
- Booking a haircut for next week. You know when it REALLY needs to be sorted out.
- Starting a major declutter. I have already got rid of 3 bin bags full of clothes.
- I made a lovely pie, pastry and all!
- Looking forward to BlogCamp next weekend.
- My hubby wandering off in the supermarket and returning with a cup of tea from Costa for me.
So what are you grateful for this week?