I am very aware that I have a lot to be grateful for. I love writing a weekly gratitude list, to ensure I consciously take in the small, but lovely, things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I always remember.
This week I love;
- Watching Mr Hubby reading to Baby.
- The Carry On film ‘Oooh’ that Baby has developed.
- Watching Baby trying to feed raisins to Sheepy (her toy!).
- That Baby and I have arranged to go and visit Em, Annie & Ez (next week!).
- Watching Baby do the shoulder shimmy/head bob dance when she is otherwise engaged, but NEEDS to dance.
- Listening to Baby make herself laugh in the car.
- Baby goodnight kisses, which alternate between Mr Hubby and I, FOR AGES!
- That as soon as I put the sink tap on, Baby will fly into the bathroom, stand on her step and try to get her hands under the water.
- Watching Baby and her BFF feeding each other and giving each other hugs and kisses, so cute!
So, what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.