I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Baby was eating a sausage and she exclaimed that ‘this takes a long chomp’. She also decided she didn’t want the toast because if was ‘crummy’. Fair enough!
- I went to buy a dress for BritMums and I wasn’t hopeful that I would find anything, but I found two lovely dresses. I resisted the temptation to buy both!
- Hearing that my gorgeous best friend Amy has landed a photography commission.
- Getting a haircut, it always makes you feel better doesn’t it.
- My mum getting engaged. We lost my dad to cancer when I was 10 years old, then mum had 10 years on her own before meeting someone. They were together for years until he passed away a few years ago. Mum is now with an old family friend and they are so good together.
- Looking forward to BritMums live and seeing all of my friends! Whoop!
- Lots of blog work and new collaborations.
- I had a meeting at Nursery and it was lovely to hear how well Baby is doing. She is ahead of her age in all the different areas and her teacher said she was a maths genius, being way above where she should be.
- Losing another 5 1/2 lb and another 1/2″ from my waist this week, bringing my 4 week total to 1 stone 10 3/4 and 5″ from my waist! Thanks Cambridge!
- Looking at new blog themes and finding such a beautiful one!
So what has made you happy this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky