I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Visiting Amy and Rose. Ava and I had such a lovely time.
- Filming with Amy. We did a couple of #VlogStars and also a Blogging Q&A on Facebook Live, so much fun!
- Finding the perfect winter scarf, divine! It’s more like a blanket.
- How happy Ava was watching a Halloween show we came across in our local shopping centre. Watching her dance along with Katy from CBeebies was so sweet.
- Riding the ghost train with Ava.
- Doing our spooky witchy photoshoot. We had lots of fun and Ava received lots of admiring comments from dog walkers!
- Catching up with a friend, while the girls played.
- Lots of really nice emails from people in my mailing list, it really makes me happy to know my advice helps people.
- My new Johansen camera bag! It is gorgeous.
- Hubby coming home last night! He has been away 4 weeks out of 5, so I was very glad!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky