I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Lots of lovely bloggers on my course having great breakthroughs and really progressing their blogs.
- Taking photos of Ava; this is one of them. She’s such fun to photograph.
- Cups of tea. They have literally saved my life this week.
- How happy Ava was to see one of her little friends when she returned to Nursery after two days off sick. I thought she might explode!
- Getting some clarity on a course thing I was undecided on.
- After being on and off the diet rails since Christmas, I’m now only 0.5lb heavier than I was just before Christmas. Time to dig deep and get the last bit of weight gone.
- Car shopping. I need a LHD for our move to France, so am getting ahead of the game and getting one early.
- Going down a huge twisty slide with Ava at soft play.
- Spending time doing the branding for my upcoming challenge and course.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky