I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- My blog theme finally being changed over!
- Lots of people signing up for my next free live event – Let’s Get Visible – Fancy boosting your traffic? Why not join in?
- New clothes arriving from Boots Mini Club for Ava.
- Making some decisions which will free up more of my time, which I desperately need.
- Instagram stories – I really enjoy people watching via stories.
- Arranging my first Floating session!
- Making a great new connection and setting up a mastermind/accountability arrangement with her.
- A really fun Facebook live.
- Cups of tea almost as big as my head.
So what are you grateful for this week?