I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Taking Ava to McDonalds for tea to cheer her up while her daddy was away.
- Finding a new name for my FB group which I’m really happy with – Mamapreneur Revolution.
- Getting a bargain jumper & skirt in the sales.
- How funny Ava is, she seriously cracks me up.
- My new VA seems to be working out well.
- Friends who helped me when I really needed them.
- Finally passing the 7 stone weight loss mark, after being derailed recently.
- Hubby coming home!
- How excited Ava has been about going to the opening of the new Gruffalo ride at Chessington.
So what are you grateful for this week?
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day LIVE event?