I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Lots of bargains in a local Boden sale.
- My doctor (who I haven’t seen for months) saying I looked amazing post weight loss.
- Such a great energy in the Mamapreneur Revolution Facebook group – come over and join in!
- Lots of people (over 250+ so far) signing up to the Let’s Get Visible FREE 5 day challenge, you can still join in.
- Celebrity spotting at the opening of the Chessington Gruffalo ride last week.
- Arranging a holiday collaboration with a Villa company.
- Making some changes to how I will be running my courses which made makes everything fit together for me easier.
- Playing with Adobe Illustrator for the first time and designing a cool logo for my Facebook Group.
So what are you grateful for this week?
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day LIVE event?