I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I’ve loved;
- Visiting the Google offices in London for a meeting.
- A fun girly day with Ava despite 5-6 hours stuck in the car driving to and from London.
- Having a Skype call with my blogging hero.
- Ava having a wonderful birthday party.
- Hubby coming home after a week away.
- Going to Disney on Ice with our friends.
- Planning out my next course.
- Having 350 bloggers sign up for my FREE training Let’s Get Visible.
So what are you grateful for this week?
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day LIVE event?