I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Having an amazing time running the Let’s Get Visible live training this week. We had such fun. You can now join the training anytime you want, so if you want more blog visibility and traffic then get involved here.
- Hubby talking Ava to the Zoo yesterday to give me silence to work, after a stressful week of juggling.
- Looking forward to viewing houses next week in France!
- A Pizza Hut lunch date with Ava – she had such a wonderful time.
- A lovely morning with our friends, watching the girls put on shows.
- Ava telling me she loves me so much, never gets old.
- Hubby for his epic support when I feel anxiety brewing.
- Looking forward to our James Villas holiday to Andalusia in a few weeks!
- Seeing how excited Ava is about Easter! She’s been saying Happy Easter for weeks now.
So what are you grateful for this week?