I love the process of writing a weekly happy list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- A trip to the woods with Baby to leave treats for the birds.
- I asked Baby if she trumped and she said ‘yes, like Daddy’, oh I howled!
- Watching how amazingly physically capable Baby is on a trip to soft play.
- Amy becoming Editor on Live. Love. Blog.
- Doing a couple of fashion photoshoots with Baby and her just morphing into the perfect model.
- Priming Baby to say Mummy’s feet smelled like roses. Then, in conversation, when Hubby got home, I brought our chat round so she could say it. So childish, but so funny!
- Baby having a nap on my chest, like she did every day when she was a baby.
- Porridge with raisins.
- Baking with Baby.
- Making a little crafting video with Baby, more coming soon hopefully!
So what has made you happy this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky