It’s Mums’ List time! This week, however the fabulous Hannah is not at Mums’ Days, no people, she is on holiday! So Mums’ List is my baby for the next two weeks. For any of you who are new to Mums’ List, you can link any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets. Any list will work though, old or new posts. All welcome.
- Baby’s lovely Aunty came to stay this week, as she sometimes works in London. So fabulous to see her.
- We had a lovely time in London with our blogging friends, old and new!
- I left Baby with someone, other than Daddy, for the first time ever! O.k, so it was only for 30 minutes and I was right next door, but hey I still left her.
- I am sticking to my diet and am doing o.k. 12lb down in 11 days, but I do have lots to lose, so I won’t be slim anytime soon! #FattyBumBum
- Our next house job is Baby’s new room, as soon as I have found the wallpaper that is! #NeedAnInteriorDesigner
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: Have one night off blogging next week. Finish the kitchen makeover.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Today is my blog’s 1st birthday! Woo hoo!
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one, which features a pretty cute video.
- New blog discovery; No Frills Mum, Dre’s beautiful photography has me hooked.
- We attended a Fisher Price Blogger event this week. Brilliantly organised and great facilities – a nanny and an entertainer! #DiscoverYourWay
- We have lot’s of fab things arriving to review & lots of giveaways starting today until the end of the month.
- I have passed 4k Twitter followers!
- I have a couple of guest posts to write.
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: I need to remember to pin my posts, so annoying that I always forget and then have to do loads in a batch.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not
I am also linking to