I have been thinking recently about what it is like to be the child of a blogger. It is not all fun events and new toys; Blogger children have to pull their weight too.
I have come up with a list of attributes that set a blogger’s child apart from ‘normal’ children.
You know you’re a blogger’s child when….
- You have your picture taken about 5 million times a day (on a slow day..)
- Your food often goes cold because Mummy is ‘Instagramming’ it.
- You are often on the train at some ungodly hour, being force fed raisins to buy your silence, with no idea where you will end up.
- When you find yourself in mortal danger, Mummy often delays leaping to your aid, as she is too busy taking a picture of you in aforementioned ‘danger’.
- You are made to dress up in random outfits at various times of the year. Even if you really don’t want to be a witch…..
- You know how to unlock the phone & take a selfie by the age of 18 months.
- You can only play with the lovely new toys (that are sent by the toy fairies) in front of the ‘good’ wall in the living room.
- Quite often your requests for attention are met with the response, ‘just a minute, Mummy has to send this tweet’
- Most of Mummy’s friends live in the computer…
- Your first word was ‘hashtag’, closely followed by Linky and CommentLuv (#OnlyJokingNotJoking )
So do you think you could spot the child of a blogger at twenty paces?
I am linking up with the lovely Debs