It’s Mums’ List time with the amazing Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
- Last night I left Baby overnight (with her Daddy) for the first time ever.
- We need to find a fence for Baby’s garden. I have been trying to find cheap ways to fence, which is not easy! My friend suggested an electric fence (that she uses for the horses), maybe a little bit hardcore! #WillingToGiveItAWhirl….
- Having major body image issues #WishIWasSlim
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been Our Father’s Day story. Homemade presents and the Circus, what more could you want?!
- My Facebook advert results; So in the 7 days my page gained 352 new likes, of which 303 came as a direct result of the advert. All for £18!
- As you read this I will be at Britmums Live! Exciting!
- I have been collating a blog Pinterest board and desperately need time to read it!
- I am so looking forward to gaining lots of inspiration for all things blog and blog/family balance at BritMums Live.
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not