It’s Mums’ List time with the amaze-balls Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
It has been a bit of an in-between week for us, Baby and I got back from Wales and next week Mr Hubby goes to France with work. We have been out and about enjoying the sunshine, it’s been lush hasn’t it?!
- The best thing ever happened yesterday. Baby, who has been petrified of having a bath for 15 months, had a bath, didn’t cry and pointed to get back in! I am so happy!
- Our amazing brother in law is making a picket fence for Baby’s garden. We are so very grateful and can’t wait to see it in the garden. Then Baby can have her own ‘dog free’ space.
- We are sad that our friends L and E are moving back to Scotland in a month. We will miss them lots and lots.
- Mr Hubby is off to France again next week with work.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one about Baby turning 15 months old, how did that happen! #TimeFlies
- My Facebook page hit a milestone of going over 800 likes (now almost 900!). I need to work on getting more interaction on the page, so more people see my posts and updates. Twitter is hurtling towards 3,500 followers.
- I worked with a new agency this week and was given three posts.
- I need to chat to some companies about You Baby Me Mummy’s 1st birthday celebrations in August, to see if we can put together some exciting giveaways.
- I have so much inspiration (mainly blog related) that my head is spinning. Now to action it all! #NoMeanFeat
- I need to find a colour for our kitchen. We have cream tiles and beech units, any suggestions? The style is british retro (ish)
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not