It’s Mums’ List time with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
- I have achieved a fair bit this week. I could still do with more hours in the day, but couldn’t we all!
- I met some lovely blogging friends again, Jaime and Donna. Plus some new ones Hannah, Leyla, Anna, Mags, Zoe, Sarah and Becky.
- Baby and I went to London on the train and tube – mini achievement.
(Waiting for our train)
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one, but this one had a lot of renewed interest.
- New blog discovery; Diary of a Midlife Mummy. I came across the lovely Steph’s blog this week and I love it. Be sure to check it out!
- Baby and I went to the #AmazonSummer event in London. It was a great event with fabulous kids entertainers. Baby got a goody bag and I was gifted a Kindle Fire HDX. Thank you Amazon!
- We have some lovely things in the post winging their way to us for review.
- I passed the 3.5k followers mark on Twitter and now have almost 1,200 FB likes, which I am really pleased with. Now need to build up Instagram, Pinterest and Google + Any takers?….
- I found out that I was on Mrs H’s Favourite Things favourite bloggers list, which I am so grateful for.
- I have started putting together a newsletter (using a fabulous plug in).
- This post on Blog Life balance has really got me thinking and it makes some excellent points. I need to find a better balance.
- I have found a couple of lovely blogging ladies inspirational this week, with regards to travelling with children. Mags travelled on her own with 3 small children to London for a blogging event; when I was worried about just getting Baby and I there!. Also I read this post by Jenny and was amazed at her achievement of travelling solo, that far, with two small children. If these ladies can, then I can get out and about with Baby more, when the opportunity arises. Thanks ladies.
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not