It’s Mums’ List time with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days. I love a list, there is something so satisfying about writing a list and ticking things off. Or simply using one to keep track. The Mums’ List linky allows us to share whatever lists we have written each week. I like to focus on my real life and blog highlights.
- We have been HOT HOT HOT!
- We have been trying to decide whether our future is in France. You can read about that here.
- My painting marathon was in full pelt this week, with the kitchen and the picket fence on the go. The fence *hopefully* goes in this weekend!.
- We desperately NEED a holiday, but we are financially challenged, so there is no chance of that. #MustDoTheLotto
- I am gutted that the NHS messed up my Fat Doctor appointment. I have waited since January, I thought it was yesterday and they tell me it was last week! They are now saying I might not get in until November!
- REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: I need to take control of various aspects of my life, my body and my surroundings to feel more at peace and happier.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one about Baby’s first pony ride and my riding history. I find it interesting to look at stats sometimes and my most popular post ever is this one.
- New blog discovery; Jenna’s lovely blog Tinyfootsteps. Go have a read!
- This article gave me lots of food for thought, with regards to the potential in blogging.
- I have had some lovely deliveries this week of things for us to review.
- The wonderful Hannah and I have a little blogger collaboration going on and I need to make links like this with other bloggers too.
- BLOG WEEKLY GOAL: Contact more companies for my blog birthday giveaway’s next month.
What’s on your list? Have you managed to tick anything off this week?
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not