It’s Mums’ List time with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
- We have had a lovely week of seeing friends.
- We finally finished Baby’s play house and garden (post coming soon). I ADORE it and luckily she does too.
- We have also made a decision! Yikes! Au Reviour!
- Baby had her first proper trampoline experience (without mummy bouncing her) with Em’s kiddies. Picture taken by the super talented Em from Snowing Indoors.
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: Try to finish decorating the kitchen! Find time to read my new book, I miss reading books so much.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one about Baby’s Fairy adventure. It might have something to do with lots of cute photo’s! However, this Blogging Tips post has done well this week as well.
- New blog discovery; Lauraevelynbee I found this fab blog from a lovely comment left on my blog. Go over and have a read!
- When you read this we will be at the CBeebies Blogger Event at CBeebies Land! We have to leave at 7am! Wish us luck.
- I found out that I was on Life on Vista’s favourite bloggers list, which I am so grateful for.
- I have LOTS of giveaways to schedule for my 1st year Blogaversary!
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: Try to reach 4k followers on Twitter. Might be too optimistic for this week! Schedule all my giveaways.
Are you a list maker like me? Or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not