It’s Mums’ List time with the fabulous Hannah at Mums’ Days. Mums’ List allows us bloggers to share any post we have written that is in list/bullet point format. I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets.
- Hubby has been away at the Dorset Steam Fair and comes back this morning.
- My Sister-in-Law has been staying, but she left last night. It’s all go here!
- I took Baby to the local gymnasium for the Baby morning. She and her BFF had great fun running around and exploring.
- I had my first night off blogging since I was at BritMums and then months before that.
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: Clear out all Baby’s outgrown things (Clothes/Toys). Buy Baby’s new wallpaper.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- The new TOTS100 rankings are out and my blog has risen to 168! I am so happy and thanks to everyone who reads my blog, it means a lot.
- My most popular blog post this week (apart from giveaways) was my 50 Top Blogging Tips.
- New blog discovery; Diapers and Skinny Jeans Kate’s photography is simply stunning. Grab a cuppa and head over for a look see.
- I was asked to speak at a blogging get together, about how I organising my blogging, but I am a big wuss and said no #HatePublicSpeaking
- Last week was my best ever in terms of views, then this week bettered it!
- I have booked my BlogFest and Blog On tickets. I think I will ask for my Blogtacular ticket for Christmas.
- Next week we are off to the Toddler Sleep PowWow in London, organised by World Apart and an Event in Windsor for Galt Toys.
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: Focus on Klout and Instagram. (I feel it is too hard to try to improve everything at one, so I am going to focus on one or two areas each week).
If you enjoyed reading this post, why not
I am also linking to