I am joining in again with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days and her linky, which allows us to share the highlights of our week. From our personal lives and also from our blogs.
- Out heating system is being changed on next week. No more coal fires! BUT (there is always a ‘but’ isn’t there!) they are putting in storage heaters (not where the radiators were), so we are going to lose significant wall/storage space in each room. This is not good in our crammed house.
- Baby and I are off on a trip when the work is being done.
- Baby started toddler sense yesterday, wow, a toddler…….
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- By the time you read this I will probably be at my first blogging conference – BlogCamp in Birmingham. I am a bit scared, but hope to meet new friends and learn nerdy blog stuff!
- I feel as if I am treading water, I do so much commenting on blogs and it leaves me with little time to write, think of new ideas and read my favourite blogs. I also miss discovering new blogs.
- Still need to crack Google + (think I will still be saying that next year)
- I keep forgetting to pin my posts #MustDoBetter
- I have an idea for a weekly linky, but am scared no-one will join in!
- I have another bit of exciting news for a project I am doing next year, will blog about it soon.
- Hopefully soon I will be able to announce who Baby and I are to become Ambassadors for.
Now our renovation is imminent I need design help ASAP! I am a bit too tired to be creative!
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.