Writing lists clears my head a little and makes me feel a little more in control (usually!). So, I am joining in again with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days and her linky, which allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week.
- The builders have left our house in a decorative mess and so now almost every room needs decorating. I need to decide on colours, find supplies and also find some money to pay for it! Yikes!
- Baby and I enjoyed our trip up North seeing family, but we did miss Mr Hubby.
- My birthday is next week. How did I get that (*ahem* 37) old!
- I met up with my sister, who I haven’t been in contact with for the past 11-12 years (more on that next week).
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I attended my first blogging conference – Blog Camp UK and had a great time. I met other real life bloggers and tried to soak up as much information as possible.
- I was chosen to be a #MorrisonsMum hooray! So yesterday we did our Bank holiday shop, post coming soon.
- Tomorrow I am hosting #TWTWC for Hannah from Make, Do & Push, who is off on a little holiday. So why not pop back and link up your week.
- I am still pondering over my new linky idea. To be honest, I have not had much time to do anything about it during this last week.
- I have lots of posts to write…..
- I need lots of decoration ideas. With this in mind I have started putting together a Bathroom Pinterest Board, I do love nautical stripes!
- I feel like I gained lots of inspiration from Blog Camp. Meeting people who have made blogging their living and people for whom blogging was the start of other things, was eye opening.
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.