I am joining in again with the fabulous Hannah over at Mums’ Days and her linky. Mums’ List allows us to share the highlights (personal and blogging) of our week and also the things that still need to be ticked off our Mums’ Lists!
- I still need masses of inspiration for our decorating #boring.
- We need to finish painting Baby’s playhouse, so I can get on with the fun job of personalising it.
- I need to source a big toy storage unit for our living room. Any suggestions?
- Baby went to her first swimming lesson #NeedNewEarDrums
- Investigate sensory play options for Baby.
- Devise some different lunches and snacks for Baby.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I gave my archive some love with Evergreen. This is a fabulous plug in for self hosted wordpress peeps, which automatically tweets out old posts for you. You can set times, day and age of post. Then just leave everything else to Evergreen. I love this minimum effort for maximum reward.
- I added the Editorial calendar plug in- another one for self hosted WP users. This is amazing! It shows a calendar page that you can drag your draft posts onto, move them around etc. This makes planning and prioritising so much easier, especially if you are a visual person.
- I finally got round to adding the ‘Related Posts‘ plug in to my blog (hooray for me!).
- I was very glad to look after #TWTWC for Hannah at Make, Do & Push, one of my favourite blogs, while she was on holiday.
- We started swimming as Konfidence Swimologists.
- Worked on the #MorrisonsMum project for BritMums.
- I won a computer, yes an actual computer, for this post I wrote about my Wonderblogs.
- I am inspired by blogs on a daily basis, whether it be a linky, brilliant post, piece of layout or design. It all gets my mind buzzing with ideas.
- This post from Manc Family Robinson echoed what I have been thinking about weight loss and diets for a while now.
- On the theme of diets, may be I should just do this one from Mama’s VIB.
Why not pop over and have a read of some other Mums’ lists.