I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- How Baby’s face lit up when she spoke to hubby on the phone from France.
- Securing a few new contracts.
- Strictly Come Dancing has started!
- Watching Baby play with her oldest friends. They have known each other since they were a few weeks old.
- Getting my first official coaching client.
- Meeting Ceri after chatting to her constantly for weeks.
- Having fun with Laura at BlogOn.
- Explaining to mum how she could do FaceTime, so she saw Baby and I. She was so happy.
- A lovely walk/scoot with Baby in the sun.
- Hubby coming home! Whoop!
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky