I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week has been really hard and stressful. I’ve struggled to see past the issues, but totally believe there’s good in every day. So here are the things I’ve loved.
This week I have loved;
- Watch Ava in her gym class – we were allowed in for 5 minutes this week. She looked super cute doing forward rolls!
- A day out with friends, which involved feeding deer – amazing!
- My husband – totally my rock.
- Amazing friends, I would be completely lost without them.
- Watching Suits. I actually stopped work the other night and watched back-to-back episodes.
- Getting back to focused weight-loss.
- Hubby having an unexpected day off.
- Just cuddling Ava, snuggled up on the couch doing nothing else apart from cuddling.
So what are you grateful for this week?