I love the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Ava turning 4 and enjoying her birthday so much.
- Picking up my new car (it’s not new but you know what I mean).
- Looking forward to Ava’s party on Sunday.
- A girly weekend last weekend when hubby was away. We didn’t want him to go, but we did fun stuff to take our minds of it.
- Booking a review trip to Southern Spain in May.
- Having fun at the Google dinner at the start of the week.
- Being ranked 6th in the Vuelio rankings and being featured on their blog.
- Salted caramel milkshake……..
- Podcasts, they are my obsession.
- Having fun in the Mamapreneur Revolution FB group.
So what are you grateful for this week?
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day LIVE event?