I love the process of writing a weekly happy list, as it ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalized here on the page, so I will always remember.
This week I have loved;
- Baby telling her Daddy she couldn’t kiss him goodbye as she had her makeup (lip salve) on!
- Going to the park in the rain with Baby.
- Reaching number 9 in the Tots100 rankings.
- Watching Baby ride her bike. She even rode to the park and back (obviously I went with her! Ha ha!).
- Baby announcing she was ‘so happy’ when she was allowed ice cream for dessert.
- Being accepted as an Official Blogger for Camp Bestival 2016!
- Baby playing football with her daddy and declaring ‘nice shot dude’. Her daddy said the same back to her and she said ‘thanks dude’! She is so funny!
- The feeling on Friday night when I knew Mr Hubby was off the following day, after 8 days of almost solo parenting (and no nursery!).
- My amazing friends, this week especially Katy and Amy. Thank you my darlings for being so wonderful (nothing says thank you like a back link! 😉
- Reading to Baby and her joining in with the words as she remembers them, then beaming when we got to bits she knows, like ‘there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo!’. Pure joy.
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with Katy and Sian for #HappyDaysLinky